Tally ERP 9 GST
Tally comprise of accounting, billing, payroll, banking, taxation, and inventory. Tally is mainly a computer software that is widely used for accounting by small and large industries. This is an accounting software where all the work of Banking & Auditing, Accounting are performed using the software.
WELCOME TO TALLY ERP 9
- TALLY ERP 9 is the most popular and reliable GST ready accounting software amongst businesses in India. Tally is an important tool in calculating monetary terms, accountancy, tax, and GST calculating, managing commercial transactions effectively and efficiently. The demand for Tally courses in India is increasing day by day.
WHAT IS TALLY ERP FULL FORM
- The Tally ERP full form is the same – Tally Enterprise Resource Planning. Tally ERP is used by millions of people for their business, irrespective of the size of their company.
WHAT KIND OF TAX GST ?
- GST is one indirect tax for the whole nation, which will make India one unified common market. GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services, right from the manufacturer to the consumer.
FIVE COMPONENETS OF ERP
- Finance : …
- Human Resources (HR) : …
- Manufacturing and logistics : …
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) : …
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) :
- Enterprise resource planning is used by organizations looking to manage their business functions within a centralized and integrated system. ERP is commonly used by companies working within the supply chain to help keep track of all the moving parts of manufacturing and distribution. However, ERP can be utilized by a number of different industries including those in healthcare, nonprofit groups, construction and hospitality.
WHY DO BUSINESSES USE TALLY
- Tally software is being used in different ways by associations including GST inventory Management, Payment, Receipts, sales & buys in which association find it more pleasant and profitable as well as job support